Your Read-A-Thon donation will help St. Helen Catholic School fill the "GAP." Tuition and fees cover only 75% of the school's expenses. The remaining 25% is raised through fundraising. The Read-A-Thon is one of our major fundraisers this year, which will allow us to continue our mission of providing quality Catholic education that incorporates faith, academics, service, and leadership.
By supporting our Read-A-Thon you are supporting Catholic education, while at the same time encouraging our students’ love for reading.